Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Apron Bibs, Totes and Tea Cozies

My online shop is http://www.abercot.etsy.com/. Please visit to see what I offer, and if you have ideas and suggestions, I'd love to hear from you. I'm just beginning this blog and we'll see where it goes...

I'm currently working on apron bibs for the young and young-at-heart, adults and children, tweeking each one I make, re-designing as I go. This is what I enjoy doing the most, the tweeking part. Here are two I just posted on my shop:











I'm also making sling totes and have added these to my shop. Complimenting and contrasting fabrics is a delightful process! Here are samples.




I began my shop with tea cozies and offer 2 styles. All the cozies are lined with quilting batting which insulates the cozy. The dome (or igloo style) fits over the entire tea pot, spout and handle:



The dress style tea cozy ties snugly around the teapot, leaving the spout and handle and lid exposed:




So, this is just a sampling of where my whims have taken me this past year. It's fun to share them and I'll continue soon. Thanks for your interest!


Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment