Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Thursday, September 17, 2009

i'm back, enfin


I've missed my blog and I've missed you, dear readers, but I'm here now and time is a-wastin'!

My newest entry in my online shop, abercot.etsy.com, is the "Indigo Denim and Animoos Reversible Carryall Tote for Women". I had so much fun making it (I love denim!).

I made it from a new, never-been-worn pair of jeans, took the back pockets off another pair of jeans and sewed them on the front and back of the tote. The tote lining is a fun farm fabric - smiley cows, munching on watermelon, posing by the milk can and heartland feedbag. They'll put a smile on your face (maybe even a chuckle!).

Here are some pics - thanks for looking! I love to share with you.





(Tidbit for today, from Albert Camus - "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." Simply stunning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment