In your bread machine bread pan, add the ingredients in this order:
- 5/8 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup oil (or margarine)
- 1/4 cup NONFAT DRIED MILK
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or a no-sodium substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- optional - chopped walnuts, pecans, etc. (your choice), dried cranberries
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (1 envelope)
Put bread pan in bread machine, select "BASIC SETTING". Start machine.
----- OR -----
To bake bread in oven:
- Select "DOUGH" cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Allow dough to rise in warm spot till doubled in size.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in center of loaf read 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
ENJOY and HAPPY HARVEST, HALLOWEEN, AND THANKSGIVING - much to be thankful for...