Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coral and Iron Quilt Photos


These are photos I took in my brother's back yard of a beautiful, oriental-inspired pathway he and his family designed and built. Also, photos of a cast iron lantern nestled in snow. I've made the photos into posters and greeting cards, too, in my zazzle shop. Enjoy!

www.zazzle.com/abercot
www.etsy.com/shop/abercot
"Coral and Iron Quilt Posters and Greeting Cards"










These posters and greeting cards are available for direct purchase in my zazzle shop, www.zazzle.com/abercot, or you may order them through me in my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/abercot and I'll have them shipped to you. I wish the photos were larger, but if you look at them in my zazzle shop, you can "supersize" them I think you'll be "zazzled"! Thanks for looking!

many, many smiles : )
always!

No comments:

Post a Comment