Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my walk outside yesterday

Yesterday I took a refreshing walk outside around my neighborhood, up and down hills, through a little park close by, and took some fun photos. In the park is a telephone pole, but no longer a telephone pole, and some little bird houses have been posted. Birds are on the move, I've seen ROBINS (yea!), and hopefully soon these houses will be occupied. I'll keep you up-to-date.

And, the back ranges of the Rockies are covere
d with snow, so here's a photo, framed by trees, it's lovely!

Enjoy and HAPPY SPRING!


www.zazzle.com/abercot
"Pole Penthouses-
Bird Houses Photos & Poster"











"Snow Capped Back Range, Colorado Mountains Photo & Poster"








many smiles!

: )


No comments:

Post a Comment