Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Friday, April 23, 2010

April in Denver

Snow, snow, PLEASE go away, come again another day (like next October!). We've had rain and snow today; rain is fine, thirsty trees and flowers and grass are now squeaky green!

We're not used to days with no sun, but it's been a cozy day, did lots of sewing and loading photos to Publisher to work my "craft". I love to add background colors, borders, more background colors, stretch ph
otos, overlay, and on and on. The final product I then upload to my "Fine Art America" website and to my Zazzle shop (www.zazzle.com/abercot) and see what happens . . .

These are a few of the photos I took whil
e on my walk early this week when the sun was shining.














here's to sun
and smiles . . .

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment