Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time Away



I've been away awhile, s
o I'm checking in to leave a small note and a few photos. I'll try to be more diligent, truly!

I've been trying a new strategy, for me, for marketing and selling my tea cozies - emailing, calling local tea shops, visiting in person to show my tea cozies. I've had some luck, have sold several, now I'm branching out to market and sell my totes.

Here are a few photos of contemporary cozies and Asian cozies I've just designed and sewed and are on available in my etsy shop, www.abercot.etsy.com, and my newest shop on BONANZLE, www.bonanzle.com/booths/Abercot. Thanks for looking and please do visit!

www.abercot.etsy.com
COZIES - TEA, etc.













many smiles . . .

: )


No comments:

Post a Comment