Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lively Fiesta of Ribbons and Buttons Sling Tote




It's done! I renamed the newest tote "Lively Fiesta of Ribbons and Buttons Sling Tote" and it's posted on my etsy shop, http://www.abercot.etsy.com/. It was so much fun to make, especially weaving the "ribbon trivet" and the trivet was a blast! I love colors and mixing them and creating something, and to add it to a tote (which I truly love to make!) was icing on the cake. I already have ideas for the next trivet and the next tote.

This little poem is the tip for today:

T - Trivet of ribbons, colors chosen,
O - Obviously lively and vividly woven!
T - Tote to carry, treasures within,
E - Each ribbon and button like smiles from a friend...

Happy June!

No comments:

Post a Comment