Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Monday, September 28, 2009

Holiday Craft Fairs


Dear Readers,
A holiday craft fair I will be offering my creations this season is at
The Waldorf School of Denver, 940 Fillmore St.,
Denver, CO 80206, 303-777-0531 (Congress Park neighborhood).
The fair is on Saturday, Dec. 5, approximate times
9:30 am - 5:00 pm (?). I'll post the exact times soon.

I'll post any and all craft fairs throughout the months ahead
that I'll be in. Please contact me on my blog or my email at
gwrede@comcast.net if you have any questions.
Thanks for your interest and many smiles to you!





(Irish wisdom tidbit for today ... There are good ships, and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment