Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New creations in my etsy shop

I'm excited to show my newest creations in my online shop, http://www.abercot.etsy.com - Coffee and Tea Mug Sleeve Cozies. I embellish them with detachable ribbons and beaded pendants (have to have beads!), so they're even more fun! These sleeve cozies are for larger mugs cups at home or from your favorite coffee/tea shop, and I'd love to make custom-sized ones for you if you'd like smaller or larger ones. Just email me at gwrede@comcast.net or convo me on my etsy shop or contact me here on my blog.


* Luscious Coffee and Tea Mug Sleeve Cozy *





* Dancing Shoes Coffee and Tea Mug Sleeve Cozy *





Here's to coffee and tea and thee and me! Many smiles!

(Tidbit for today - An Irish Blessing...

With God's sunlight shining on you,
May your heart glow with warmth,
like a turf fire
that welcomes friends and strangers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment