Spring Cards

Tea Art

Mountain Art

Friday, February 28, 2014

I've added 2 new dome tea cozies to my online shop, www.abercot.etsy.com - the "Love My Teapots Reversible Tea Cozy and Hot Pad" and the "Country Manor Home Tea Cozy and Hot Pad".

And my newest creations to my online shop are "Pouch Pals". These fun pouches can be used for toting your iPhones or any knickknack treasures. The Pouches are lined with soft batting layers to help protect your cell phones or anything you carry in the pouch. 

Below are photos and links - thanks for visiting!

"Love My Teapots Reversible Tea Cozy and Hot Pad" - outside and reverse side -





"Country Manor Home Tea Cozy and Hot Pad" - outside and reverse side -







"Retro Dial Smart Phone Pouch" -



"Tulips in Spring Pouch" -




"Black and White Chrysanthemums Pouch" -





THANKS FOR VISITING AND MANY SMILES!



No comments:

Post a Comment